What We Do
Terrington Management LLP offers a bespoke, discreet and dedicated service tailored to the specific needs of its clients. The insights we provide help senior leadership teams to understand, shape and respond to opportunities in the aerospace, defence and security market.
We think strategically. We understand the cross-government nature of these complex sectors, and can provide advice on how to work with the appropriate government departments and industry partners.
We have a reputation for constructive challenge, and use our experience to ‘tell it as it is’. While our specific expertise is in defence and security we have helped our clients win business across government. We help our clients to:
- Develop marketing strategies and key messages
- Identify opportunities and routes to market
- Identify and understand drivers for key stakeholders
- Raise the company profile both across government and business-to-business
- Understand government and the relationships that need to be built and maintained.
Terrington primarily operates in the UK, however, the Partners understand the global nature of the aerospace, defence and security markets and have the experience and networks to provide assistance to clients with their approach to NATO or with understanding European defence requirements.